— Seeking talented researchers & developers to build the advances of tomorrow —
Join our team in Selangor, Malaysia to build Next Generation products that empower the digital world.
R&D Software/Firmware Developers (Senior/Junior/Internship)
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance highly innovative and user friendly “NEXT GENERATION” networking system products according to the specification and standard provided.
- Review requirements, specifications and designs to assure product quality.
- Articulate technical proposals/justification/issues and provide clear technical updates to project and management teams regularly on progress.
- Keep up to date with latest server/infrastructure/web technologies, trends and programming techniques.
- Communicate technical changes and impact to your team, coach and support team members in their deliverables.
- Accountable for the highest quality delivery of our work for all our products.
- 2-5+ years of experience with software/firmware development cycle.
- Embedded Linux systems programming experience.
- Experience with embedded Linux OS, kernel, device tree, device drivers, openWRT, CentOS.
- Experience with networking technologies, wired/wireless networking connectivity, and OS fundamentals.
- Passionate and Interested in Network/Linux/Programming technology and solution.
- Experience with PHP Framework i.e: Laravel, Codeigniter, API or equavalent.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good communication and team working skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Master’s degree or advance degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with GIT
- Experience in writing secure and harden software
- Experience with network development tools – Sniffer, Traffic Generators etc.
- Experience with Unit Test Automation
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development